Featuring Mouille's hallmark signature, the Two-Arm Wall Sconce is a wall-mounted interpretation of his original Three-Arm Lamp and maintains the original's kinetic, sculptural aesthetic.Material & Feature:
- Pivoted arms made from curved steel ; 180 degree swivel
- Black lacquered aluminium reflector with a white interior
- Brass ball joints
- Switch on wall mounting plate ; Plug in installation
- Compatible with E12 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 50W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a wide range of 5W Max LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Height: 28"
- Long Arm Length: 69"
- Short Arm Length: 44"
Serge Mouille-s parents, a policeman and a seamstress, were disappointed by his decision, at the age of 13, to enroll in the School of Applied Arts- silver workshop. The youngest student there, he embraced metallurgy and silversmithing - and was so gifted at the trade, he started teaching at 25. After getting his degree, he worked for a few different companies and apprenticed under Gabriel Lacroix before starting his own workshop.trung