Serge Mouille Three-Arm Floor Lamp
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
Serge Mouille's large-scale Three-Arm Floor Lamp has a kinetic, sculptural aesthetic that evokes a sense of movement in space. All of the arms can be rotated in various directions, allowing for ample, well-directed lighting for any task.Material & Feature:
- Pivoted arms made from curved steel
- Black lacquered aluminium reflector with a white interior
- brass ball joints
- Black cord with switch
- Compatible with E12 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 50W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a wide range of 5W Max LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Width: 55" x Height: 83" x Depth: 61"
- Cord Length: 118"
Serge Mouille-s parents, a policeman and a seamstress, were disappointed by his decision, at the age of 13, to enroll in the School of Applied Arts- silver workshop. The youngest student there, he embraced metallurgy and silversmithing - and was so gifted at the trade, he started teaching at 25. After getting his degree, he worked for a few different companies and apprenticed under Gabriel Lacroix before starting his own workshop.trung