Having graced the halls of universities, restaurants and libraries in Europe for decades, the PH5 Pendant Lamp is one of designer Poul Henningsen's most recognizable lighting designs.Material & Feature:
- White Painted spun aluminum shade with matte finish
- Sandblasted glass inner shade
- Compatible with E26 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 50W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a range of 5W MAX LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Height: 11.3" x Diameter: 19.7"
- Cord Length: 118"
Trained as an architect, Poul Henningsen is best known for a series of lighting fixtures that resulted from his fascination with the then-new technology of the electric light bulb. In 1925, one of these fixtures won first prize for modern lighting at the International Exposition of Decorative Arts in Paris. The next year it was put into production by Louis Poulsen & Co. in Copenhagen, and it has been in continuous international demand ever since.trung