The classic PH 3/2 glass table lamp from Louis Poulsen features the innovative three-shade system. The three opal glass shades with a sandblasted inner surface form a sculptural lamp that provides a pleasant, glare-free light and brings timeless elegance to any space. The chrome plated base gives the PH 3/2 floor lamp a modern, industrial look.Material & Feature:
- Shade made from handblown white opal glass
- Suspension: High lustre chrome plated
- Compatible with E12 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a T5/ T4 LED Bulb, not included
- Compatible with a range (3W-5W) of LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Height: 18.6" x Diameter: 11.5"
- Cord Length: 59"
Trained as an architect, Poul Henningsen is best known for a series of lighting fixtures that resulted from his fascination with the then-new technology of the electric light bulb. In 1925, one of these fixtures won first prize for modern lighting at the International Exposition of Decorative Arts in Paris. The next year it was put into production by Louis Poulsen & Co. in Copenhagen, and it has been in continuous international demand ever since.trung
PH 3 1/2 - 2 1/2 Glass Table lamp
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops