Designed by Viggo Boesen back in 1938. Viggo Boesen was trained as an architect, and in the 1930s he was one of the archictects, who introduced the new villa type in "Funkis-style" which was popular with a wider audience. Viggo Boesen is little known today but slowly his designs are becoming more and more known and popular around the world. His original furniture is being sold for unbelievable amounts in the worlds leading auction houses, in particular the Little Petra lounge chair, and this matching ottoman.Material & Feature:
- Structure: Frame made from naturally rot resistant Merbau wood
- Solid oak wood legs with natural coating or eco oil-based Walnut stain
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam
- Faux sheepskin upholstery
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Fully Assembled
- Width: 20.9" x Depth: 20.9" x Height: 14.6"
* All measurements are approximations.
Viggo Boesen Was trained as an architect, and in the 1930s he was one of the architect?€?s, who introduced the new villa type in "Funkis-style" which was popular with a wider audience.
Together with Finn Juhl he furnished the first apartment on "Sortedamsdosseringen" in Copenhagen, where his easy chair made of rattan was displayed in the living room.
From his workshop he designed a number of pieces of rattan and upholstery furniture, which were constructed according to his philosophy. Furniture would have an organic flow and embrace the body smoothly and tenderly. It should be a delight to the eye, but also be solid and durable.