The iconic design was introduced in 1956 and has become widely recognized as a symbol of luxury and exclusivity. Its one of the most comfortable chairs ever created. This authentic reproduction is manufactured to the highest standards in the industry using the finest leathers and wood veneers. The cushions and armrests are fully upholstered in genuine leather on all sides, and cushions are constructed of highly resilient urethane foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk to retain their shape over time.Material & Feature:
- Molded high-pressure plywood frame (8 ply) from FAS Canadian-sourced sustainable Timber, which is finished with a semi-glass protective polyurethane coating
- Wood frame is finished to a high standard on all inside surfaces as well, with a clear protective coating
- Soft to the touch premium Aniline-dyed leather upholstery on all cushions
- Each cushion is carefully contoured to the supporting wood frame, leaving no unsightly gaps or spaces
- Cushions are fabricated from cnc-cut highly resilient urethane foam, which will maintain its shape and are easy to remove for cleaning
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and is inclined at the perfect angle, for maximum comfort
- True to original aluminum cast bases and hardware, with a polished chrome top finish
- All materials are flame-retardant and non-toxic (child friendly)
- Standard Lounge Chair: Width: 32.75" x Depth: 32.75" x Height: 31.5"; Seat Height: 15"
- Standard Ottoman: Width: 26" x Depth: 21.5" x Height: 17.25"
- Tall Lounge Chair: Width: 32.75" x Depth: 34.5" xHeight: 33.5"; Seat Height: 15.25"
- Tall Ottoman: Width: x 26" x Depth: 21.5" x Height: 17.25"
- Lean Angle: Chair: 105 degrees; bottom: 15 degrees
EM Lounge Chair & Ottoman
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops