EM Lounge Chair & Ottoman
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
The iconic design was introduced in 1956 and has become widely recognized as a symbol of luxury and exclusivity. Its one of the most comfortable chairs ever created. This authentic reproduction is manufactured to the highest standards in the industry using the finest leathers and wood veneers. The cushions and armrests are fully upholstered in genuine leather on all sides, and cushions are constructed of highly resilient urethane foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk to retain their shape over time.Material & Feature:
- Molded high-pressure plywood frame (8 ply) from FAS Canadian-sourced sustainable Timber, which is finished with a semi-glass protective polyurethane coating
- Wood frame is finished to a high standard on all inside surfaces as well, with a clear protective coating
- Soft to the touch premium Aniline-dyed leather upholstery on all cushions
- Each cushion is carefully contoured to the supporting wood frame, leaving no unsightly gaps or spaces
- Cushions are fabricated from cnc-cut highly resilient Polyurethane foam, which will maintain its shape and are easy to remove for cleaning
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and is inclined at the perfect angle, for maximum comfort
- True to original aluminum cast bases and hardware, with a polished chrome top finish
- All materials are flame-retardant and non-toxic (child friendly)
- Standard Lounge Chair: Width: 32.75" x Depth: 32.75" x Height: 31.5"; Seat Height: 15"
- Standard Ottoman: Width: 26" x Depth: 21.5" x Height: 17.25"
- Tall Lounge Chair: Width: 32.75" x Depth: 34.5" xHeight: 33.5"; Seat Height: 15.25"
- Tall Ottoman: Width: x 26" x Depth: 21.5" x Height: 17.25"
- Lean Angle: Chair: 105 degrees; bottom: 15 degrees
NO UNSIGHTLY GAPS
Perfectly contoured cushions with metal fasteners to eliminate unsightly gaps between the cushions and the wood frames.
SILICONE BACKING MATERIAL
Silicone is a flexible backing material which helps the cushions maintain their original shape, and prolongs durability.
DOUBLE STAINED FRAME
Both sides of the wood frame are stained with a clear semi-gloss protective UV coating, which is easy to clean.
EASILY REMOVABLE CUSHIONS
All the cushions are easy to remove and put back for cleaning.
High-Density CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
High-density cushioning engineered for extreme comfort and long-lastingness. CertiPUR-US® certified, and performance, durability, and emissions tested for peace of mind