The DAW Fiberglass Armchair was one of the first industrially manufactured reinforced plastic chairs. The organically shaped fiberglass shell was a completely new structural form in the industry when introduced in the mid-century, but prevails today as timeless and iconic.Material & Feature:
- Structure: Molded fiberglass shell with gloss white finish
- Solid ash wood legs with stainless steel connecting rods
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 23.5" x Depth: 23.2" x Height: 31"
- Seat Height: 17.7"
* All measurements are approximations